Germany Puts Pressure on Greece to Clamp Down on Refugee InflowBy and
Merkel ally singles out Greek border as Europe's weakest link
Trade-dependent German businesses fret over border controls
Germany stepped up pressure on Greece to ward off refugees heading to Europe, as the threat of extended border restrictions north of the Alps stokes unease among export-oriented German businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks