Miners Lead Europe Stock Gains While Siemens Surges on EarningsBy
Commodity producers lead gains among Stoxx 600 industry groups
Peripheral banks rebound, though Monte Paschi down second day
A rebound in commodity and energy producers led the advance in European equities, while earnings at Siemens AG and Royal Philips NV further boosted sentiment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner