Egypt Central Bank Eases Restrictions on Dollar DepositsBy
Monthly deposit cap raised to $250,000 for some importers
Cap is blamed for exacerbating foreign-exchange shortage
The Central Bank of Egypt eased restrictions on dollar cash deposits blamed for exacerbating a foreign-currency shortage that has threatened the country’s economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's