DuPont Forecast Disappoints as Strong Dollar Erodes RevenueBy
Chemical company posts first quarterly loss since 2008
Sees `difficult' conditions in agriculture continuing
DuPont Co., which agreed last month to a historic merger with Dow Chemical Co., forecast lower-than-expected full-year earnings and sales as the chemical company struggles with the effects of a strengthening dollar and weak demand for its agriculture products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards