DuPont Forecast Disappoints as Strong Dollar Erodes RevenueBy
Chemical company posts first quarterly loss since 2008
Sees `difficult' conditions in agriculture continuing
DuPont Co., which agreed last month to a historic merger with Dow Chemical Co., forecast lower-than-expected full-year earnings and sales as the chemical company struggles with the effects of a strengthening dollar and weak demand for its agriculture products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’