China Climbs Back Up Janet Yellen's Worry ListBy
Yellen cited China as a reason to hold steady last September
Shanghai stocks tumble as worries mount over capital outflows
When Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen looks for an update on China at this week’s policy meeting, she’ll find little reason for cheer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License