Canada's Vidyard Said to Raise Funding at $300 Million ValuationBy
Video analytics startup raises $35 million in venture capital
Latest investment round brings total financing to $60 million
Vidyard, a Canadian startup that makes online video marketing tools, raised $35 million in a funding round led by U.S. venture capital firm Battery Ventures. The round values the Kitchener, Ontario-based company at around $300 million, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself