Bond Investors Are Banking on Fed Fear of Market ChaosBy and
Traders expect echo of September reference to global factors
Derivatives imply almost one rate increase priced in for 2016
Bond bulls are looking to the Federal Reserve’s decision Wednesday for vindication as Treasuries head for their best month in a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets