After Dodging Rout, Forint May Lose Emerging Currency Top SpotBy and
Forint may weaken 1.9 percent by end-March, Commerzbank says
ECB stimulus may drive currency gains, according to ING
The tailwind from Poland’s shock downgrade that boosted Hungary’s forint to the top of the stack of emerging markets this month won’t last, according to Commerzbank AG, the currency’s second-best forecaster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets