Yen Halts 2-Day Drop as Bullish Bets Reach 2012 High Before BOJAnchalee Worrachate and Kevin Buckland
Central bank unlikely to add stimulus Jan. 29: Credit Agricole
Yen advances against major counterparts since 2016 began
The yen advanced, halting a two-day decline, after Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda showed little appetite for an immediate expansion of stimulus as the central bank prepares to set policy this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's