Vimeo Thinks the World Needs Another Video Subscription Service
Vimeo is joining the increasingly lengthy roster of companies hoping to turn growing enthusiasm for watching videos online into monthly subscription fees. The video-sharing site will outline plans for a pay-as-you-go service in the next several months, said Chief Executive Officer Kerry Trainor, who hinted that the service will work a lot like Netflix—except stocked with the high-minded independent videos and documentaries for which Vimeo is known.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries