Saudi Renews Foreign Investment Push as Oil Cushion ShrinksBy and
Rules for full foreign ownership in retail sector due in 1Q
Government aims to double or triple foreign direct investment
Saudi Arabia is pursuing foreign investment with a new sense of urgency as the prolonged oil price slump forces the world’s largest oil exporter to find alternative sources of revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day