Pro-EU Campaign's Rose Says Britain Taking `Huge Risk' With VoteBy
Says advantages of EU membership outweigh exit uncertainty
Stronger in Europe publishes report on benefits of membership
Britons should weigh the “huge risk” of leaving the European Union against the benefits of membership, however imperfect, said Stuart Rose, chairman of Britain Stronger in Europe, the campaign to keep the U.K. in the bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone