OPEC's El-Badri Calls on Global Oil Producers to Help Curb GlutBy
Inventories must fall to boost prices, spending, El-Badri says
Brent crude has fallen about 16 percent this year amid surplus
The head of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries called on oil producers outside the group to assist in reducing the global oversupply, signaling once again that OPEC won’t make output cuts alone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts