Korea's Growth Falls From Five-Year High as Property Boom CoolsBy
Housing transactions slowing in fourth quarter hurt economy
Economy grew 2.6 percent in 2015 as exports slump persisted
South Korea’s growth rate retreated from a five-year high as a surge in property transactions that supported the economy earlier in 2015 fizzled out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks