J.C. Flowers Buys Chi-X Trading Business in Australia, JapanBy , , and
Head of Japan unit aiming for 5% to 10% market share
Chi-X Canada venue was sold to Nasdaq Inc. in December
J.C. Flowers & Co. agreed to buy Chi-X Global Holdings LLC’s Australian and Japanese businesses, giving the New York-based private equity firm two exchanges that have battled for more than four years to grab market share from dominant bourse operators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's