Hilton Says New Tru Hotels May Become Company's Biggest BrandBy
Locations aimed at younger travelers with rooms for $80 to $90
Hipster decor, big lobbies designed to counter budget image
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. is entering the fast-growing midscale hotel category with a new chain called Tru that’s aimed at attracting younger, tech-savvy travelers with large lobbies, digital check-in and rooms for less than $100 a night.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks