Half of Israel's Investment Billions Headed Abroad, Psagot SaysBy and
Largest investment house favoring foreign bonds over local
Hunt for returns will push more cash overseas: CEO Badash
Half of the assets controlled by Israeli money managers will soon be deposited abroad, according to the chief executive officer of the country’s largest investment house.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing