German Business Sentiment Falls as Market Woes Cloud OutlookBy
Ifo business climate index drops to 107.3 from 108.6
Gauges for current condition and expectations deteriorate
German business confidence fell for a second month in January in a sign that companies in Europe’s largest economy are increasingly worried about slowing global growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks