Ex-Harvard Duo Plan Hedge Fund After Exiting EndowmentBy and
Satu Parikh ran commodities, Marco Barrozo headed fixed income
New pool will make relative value investments in derivatives
Satu Parikh and Marco Barrozo, former senior managers of Harvard University’s endowment, plan to start a hedge fund to exploit pricing inefficiencies in commodities and fixed-income markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets