China's Economy Looks Like It's Holding Its OwnBloomberg News
Baidu's small-company search gauge reads 'slightly prosperous'
Minxin measures show services perking up, manufacturing slides
Some of the earliest indicators of China’s economy are pointing to further stabilization, underscoring the gulf between market panic and what’s happening on the ground.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations