Cheaper Oil May Hurt More Than Help Importers, Citigroup SaysBy
Sovereign wealth funds cut EM investments $50 billion in 2015
Oil exporters may post 1st current account deficit since 1998
Lower oil prices may prove to be more a curse than a blessing for commodity importers in developing nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap