U.K. Bank Boards Need to Oversee Info Technology, Lawmaker SaysBy
More investment needed to reduce payment-system failures
Regulatory group overseeing cybersecurity should be created
British banks Barclays Plc, HSBC Holdings Plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc need more information-technology experts on their boards after a series of computer-system failures in the past year left customers cut off from their accounts, according to Treasury Committee Chairman Andrew Tyrie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single