Petrus '82 May Fetch $3,500 a Bottle at Sotheby's London AuctionBy
Margaux, Haut Brion From 1986 Vintage Also Feature in Sale
Mouton 1989 Six-Liter Imperial May Sell for More Than $3,000
Six bottles of 1982 Petrus from the Pomerol region of Bordeaux may fetch as much as 15,000 pounds ($21,400), or more than $3,500 a bottle, when they go on sale at Sotheby’s in London this week, according to an e-mailed statement from the auction house.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's