Cebu Air Parent Sees Oil Bonanza Trumping Risks to DemandBy
Airline may carry more than 19 million passengers in 2016
Carrier is evaluating jet fuel strategy and may boost hedges
JG Summit Holdings Inc. expects its Philippine budget airline to carry a million more passengers this year, as decade-low prices for crude oil flow through to cheaper fares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders