Tower Draws Short Seller's Eye as China Sets Off Global RoutBy
Semiconductor stocks dropped on fear of falling iPhone sales
Analysts say Tower's market share gains offset China weakness
With global stocks posting their worst start to a year ever, it’s not difficult for short sellers to find companies to pick on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States