Mexico's Carstens Says Matching Fed Monetary Policy `Essential'By and
The question is whether to act before or after U.S., he says
Staying in step seen as one way to help bolster tumbling peso
Mexico central bank Governor Agustin Carstens said it’s “essential” that the country match the U.S. Federal Reserve on monetary policy, with the question being whether to act before or after any Fed moves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's