Wildfires Destroy South African Vineyards, Contaminate GrapesBy
About 2,800 hectares of land burnt, fires now under control
Fires unlikely to have marked impact on size of grape harvest
Wildfires that have raged for the past four days in South Africa’s main wine-producing region have destroyed several vineyards, contaminated grapes with smoke and damaged a number of fruit farms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas