U.K.’s Osborne Takes His ‘Dangerous Cocktail’ Warning to DavosBy
Osborne says 2016 worst market start to year in his lifetime
Chancellor says low oil prices helping British consumers
U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne warned that the global economy faces a “dangerous cocktail of risks” as China’s growth slows and oil prices drop, underlining the need for countries to work together and push through economic reforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards