U.K.’s Osborne Takes His ‘Dangerous Cocktail’ Warning to DavosBy
Osborne says 2016 worst market start to year in his lifetime
Chancellor says low oil prices helping British consumers
U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne warned that the global economy faces a “dangerous cocktail of risks” as China’s growth slows and oil prices drop, underlining the need for countries to work together and push through economic reforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’