Trudeau Set to Tack Extra Review Onto Kinder Morgan PipelineBy
Spokeswoman says 'transition plans' will soon be detailed
Company fears knock-on effect of any regulatory changes
Kinder Morgan Inc.’s proposed Trans Mountain pipeline expansion is set to face another regulatory hurdle when the Canadian government unveils new environmental review requirements in the coming weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets