SunRay Cuts Jobs as New Hampshire Reaches Cap on Solar IncentiveBy
Solar company firing one-third of its workforce in the state
Net-metering dispute follows similar job cuts in Nevada
SunRay Solar Inc., a New Hampshire-based installer of rooftop panels, fired one-third of its workers after the state’s largest utility reached the limit of a program that supports solar power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations