South African Stocks Rally for First Weekly Gain in 2016By
Benchmark all-share index gains most since September 16
Potential stimulus in Europe, China bolsters global markets
South African stocks gained the most in four months for the first weekly gain this year as global equities rallied with oil amid optimism that policy makers in Europe and Asia will step in with more stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's