Osborne Denies Prospect of U.K.'s EU Referendum Deters InvestorsBy and
Chancellor says Britain is a `bright spot' of global economy
Osborne speaks in Bloomberg Television interview in Davos
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne said Britain’s impending referendum on whether to stay in the European Union isn’t hampering investment as he underlined the need for reform of the bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks