Euro Area Hit by Market Volatility as ECB Mulls March ActionBy
Composite PMI fell to 53.5 in January from 54.3 in December
Gauge points to growth of as much as 0.4% at start of year
Private-sector growth in the euro area slowed to the weakest in almost a year as volatility in financial markets highlighted risks to economic growth, Markit Economics said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas