Draghi’s Market Dialog Moves to Davos After ECB’s Groundhog DayBy and
ECB president primes markets for more stimulus on March 10
Persistent ultra-low price growth worries policy makers
A day after kicking off yet another European Central Bank stimulus review, Mario Draghi used Davos as a platform to convince investors he’ll do what’s needed to reignite consumer prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone