The Super Bowl Ticket Debacle Will (Probably) Not Happen AgainBy
A short squeeze for last year's tickets left fans empty-handed
'We'll just never allow that to happen again,' StubHub vows
The great Super Bowl ticket debacle of 2015 will not be repeated -- or so promise the companies at the center of a market that melted down last year, leaving fans disappointed, putting brokers out of business and prompting lawsuits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries