Citi: 'Quantitative Tightening' Is Real, and the Recent Market Selloff Proves ItBy
A siphoning of the global liquidity punch bowl is fueling the 2016 downdraft in global equities, says Matt King, Citigroup Inc.'s head of credit product strategy, jumping on a thesis first promulgated by Deutsche Bank in September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's