China's Promise Has Renault, Cisco Seeing Beyond Plunging MarketBy , , and
Renault sees `pure opportunity' in China, CEO says at Davos
Soros, other investors see slowing growth hurting markets
China may be in turmoil, with the stock market plummeting and the economy growing at the slowest pace in a quarter century.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says