Cheniere Said to Seek $2.6 Billion to Refinance LNG Import PlantBy , , and
Deal would refinance Sabine Pass, Creole Trail pipeline debt
LNG import facility has never operated at full capacity
Cheniere Energy Inc. is seeking to borrow about $2.6 billion to refinance its underused Sabine Pass liquefied natural gas import facility and a pipeline, according to four people familiar with the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts