Watchmakers Won't Always Have Paris as Luxury Sales Stall OutBy
High-end brands lower prices and tap new markets like Houston
H. Moser responds to Apple Watch with tongue-in-cheek replica
One year after a shock currency move roiled Swiss watchmakers, the industry now faces a fresh litany of problems that’s forced the craftsmen of luxury timepieces into an unfamiliar role: traveling salesmen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline