Trian Names Former DirecTV, PepsiCo Exec White Advisory PartnerBy
Mike White becomes activist firm's fourth advisory partner
White drawn to strategy and operations opportunity at Trian
Trian Fund Management added former DirecTV and PepsiCo Inc. executive Michael D. White as an advisory partner -- the fourth member of a senior group that supports the activist shareholder in its investments, including as potential company directors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's