SoftBank's Slide Leaves It Worth Less Than Stake in AlibabaBy and
SoftBank declines for fourth straight day on Sprint tumble
Sprint at a two-year low amid doubts it can pay down debt
SoftBank Group Corp. tumbled below the value of its stake in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. amid growing concerns about the Japanese company’s other assets, including struggling U.S. wireless carrier Sprint Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas