SoftBank's Slide Leaves It Worth Less Than Stake in AlibabaBy and
SoftBank declines for fourth straight day on Sprint tumble
Sprint at a two-year low amid doubts it can pay down debt
SoftBank Group Corp. tumbled below the value of its stake in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. amid growing concerns about the Japanese company’s other assets, including struggling U.S. wireless carrier Sprint Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License