Short Sellers Making an Even Bigger Killing Than You ThinkBy
Most costly U.S. stocks to short underperformed by 26% in 2015
China, Fed, gap between winners vs. rest of market is helping
Last year was the most profitable ever for short sellers, by one measure. And 2016 is starting off even better for bears.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock