Shandong International Trust Said to Plan About $300 Million IPOBloomberg News
Deal would be first Chinese trust firm listing in two decades
Shandong International Trust in process of selecting banks
Shandong International Trust plans to seek about $300 million from a Hong Kong initial public offering this year, people with knowledge of the matter said, in what could be the first listing of a Chinese trust firm in more than two decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations