Russia Said to Stall Palladium Sale to Norilsk-Led Group on RoutBy and
Bank of Russia sees price as too low to sell for now
Norilsk leads investor group wanting to buy stockpiled metal
Russia’s central bank sees palladium prices as too low to sell stockpiled metal to a group of investors led by GMK Norilsk Nickel PJSC, according to four people with knowledge of the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing