Ringgit Shrugs Off Lower Oil to Strengthen Before Policy ReviewBy
Brent crude extends drop after reaching 12-year low Wednesday
Most of negative news on oil already priced in: Hong Leong
Malaysia’s ringgit rallied even as oil resumed its decline before a policy review at which the central bank is forecast to hold its benchmark interest rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's