Regulation Made World More Dangerous, Blackstone's CEO SaysBy and
Steve Schwarzman says European banks in delayed recovery
Sees opportunities to work with banks on potential asset sales
Financial regulators failed banks before the financial crisis, then stifled the industry’s recovery in Europe, according to Blackstone Group LP Chief Executive Officer Steve Schwarzman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks