Nevada Reconsiders Grandfathering Solar Rooftops After ExodusBy
Limits scope of rehearing of new fees to exisiting solar homes
SolarCity, Sunrun leaving state because of new solar charges
Nevada utility regulators agreed to reconsider a December decision that added fees and reduced payments to existing solar homes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts