Leaks Website Helps FIFA Regulate $4.2 Billion Soccer TradesBy
'All streams of information are very, very useful,' says FIFA
English teams spent $1.3 billion on international transfers
The market for global soccer player transfers reached $4.2 billion in 2015, up 2.6 percent from the year before and largely attributed to the wealthy clubs in the English Premier League, according to FIFA’s Global Transfer Market Report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself