Intel Invests in Oracle Database Technology Offshoot MariaDBBy
Team from MySQL gets $9 million from investors including Intel
MariaDB names Michael Howard as CEO, Michael Widenius as CTO
MariaDB Corporation, whose open-source database software powers Wikipedia, received $9 million in equity financing from investors including Intel Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts